And here’s something way better – getting up and fixing your breakfast on a cool morning and then dining al fresco amidst beautifully landscaped surroundings. Such experience will surely make your day more relaxing and complete.
Benefits of an Outdoor KitchenOutdoor kitchens provide other benefits besides convenience when hosting social gatherings. It can greatly reduce your utility bills since you don’t have to turn up the air conditioning when you are cooking. An outdoor kitchen also minimizes mess inside your house, as well as the wear and tear on your carpets and floors because all the action happens outside.
Outdoor kitchens also provide a great opportunity for family bonding time outdoors. A lot of families nowadays are cooped up indoors doing their own separate thing, but cooking outdoors brings out the fun side of everyone. It makes them want to pitch in, so family members end up having a fun bonding time in the fresh outdoor air.
Additionally, having an outdoor kitchen could increase your property’s market value because it presents an added feature that is modern and functional.
Available Options for Outdoor KitchensThe fun in having an outdoor kitchen mainly stems from the features that you put with it.
A grill, a stove, and ample counter space should be at top priorities, especially if you reside in the Bay Area where you will want to enjoy grilled fresh seafood.
When you hire Riverview Landscaping, you will get more of these features and amenities. Among the added amenities that we highly recommend are the following:
- Storage areas. Storage in the form of cabinets and shelves are important elements in any outdoor kitchen. We build them using sturdy materials so you won’t worry about high maintenance costs.
- Sinks. Sinks and faucets are installed strategically to make clean up so much easier for you.
- Refrigerators and chillers. A small refrigerator and/or a chiller reduces the need to go back into the house to fetch cold drinks for guests, while a bar comes in handy when you entertain guests often.
- Kitchen lighting. We make sure that we install sufficient lighting to keep the area well illuminated even at night. This will allow you to spend quality time with friends and loved ones outdoors even when darkness had set in.
- Pergola. A pergola to house your outdoor kitchen and keep you away from the heat of the sun or the rain is also recommended.
These are only some of the common installations in an outdoor kitchen. In the end, it’s really all up to your specific needs. As policy, we highly consider clients’ individual needs and preferences when designing and building outdoor kitchens to ensure uniqueness and optimum comfort.